Monday, February 9, 2015

Bagged And Tagged

Howdy!

My new computer's cord was not working, so after driving all over creation yesterday I figured out that I just had to order one online.  I am now on my OLD computer....so there may be a few blog posts in a short period of time, strike while the iron is hot and all.  I apologize if these become annoying.  Sorry!

This is a bag and tag I have created for Papertrey Ink's Bagged & Tagged, Challenge #3.

 
I used the Love And Marriage stamp set as well as a One Liner.  I created the bag from light card stock and then covered it in some pretty Valentine Designer Paper, and trimmed the top edge with pinking shears.  I also added a bit of gorgeous lace.

 
The tag was hand cut and layered with pink card stock over white.  I stamped the pink card stock with 2 different little hearts and then stamped the large heart and fussy cut that out and layered it on a piece of black card stock so it would POP.  Added two bits of ribbon to the tag and held it in place with a cute little Valentine clothespin.  Now to make a trip to The The Chatham Candy Manor to buy something yummy to put in my sweet little Valentine bag!
 
Thanks for coming by.....yes it is snowing.....again.....STILL! 
 
Enjoy~~





7 comments:

  1. Whoops, I fell on my .... dupa, when I saw this. I am in need of a bag for the candy that I bought for my Valentine. This is a great motivator. You see, I bought the candy first. That's how I roll.
    Stay warm and I will catch up later, as I am sure you will put out another 3 or 4 cards today. Lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're on a roll! What a great way to stay in where it's cozy and warm--spend your days crafting! YAY! I love your candy bag, and I especially love that valentine clothespin. Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew - this my fourth comment on your blog today. STOP MAKING CARDS!!! Ha ha!!! Love your take on this one, so sweet. Your papers are spot-on, and your tag is so cute. Love the lace on the top of the bag too - I better get busy!!! Sure hope you win something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag and gift bag. Someone is going to have some well packaged goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the snow has really given you time to create. Love the bit of lace and clothes pin you added. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely! The patterned paper is beautiful. Love the tag and the lace. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your valentines day bag so pretty and I love the pretty lace!
    Happy Valentines day tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete