Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I NEVER Lie.....

Well, I will just keep using this stamp until the sentiment is true!  lol  It's going to be used a loooooooooooong time!!!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Art Impressions, Have A Heart and Simon Says Monday, H Is For.....and Simon Says Wednesday, All Things Bright And Beautiful.

 
This is a large 5.5" square card, had to make it big so I could add all of those fabulous accents!  This is for one of my Jr. High girlfriends, I know....they don't even call them Jr. Highs anymore.....that's how old we are!  And even though we are technically the same age she does like to remind me that I am 67 days older than she.....whatever
 
I used the stamp sets Girlfriends and Beach Babes from Art Impressions.  It was quite fun coloring up that Beach Babe with the snow falling, yeah that was FUN!!!  The Designer Paper is by DCWV, The Coral Couture.  Spellbinders Hearts and Classic and Scallop Circle dies as well as an MFT Open Simply Scallop die.  Small Heart Punch.  I colored the Adhesive Pearls using a Copic Marker, added Buttons, Ribbon and an Adhesive Rhinestone Swirl for accents. 
 
I will also be making a matching envelope today for this large card.
 
Hope she loves this like I love her!!!  Old friends (and apparently I am old) are some of the BEST friends!
 
Enjoy~~ 


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is this card fabulous and funny! I just love that sentiment it's perfect! I'm sure it was lots of fun coloring a beach scene with all that snow outside. We got a little more of it over night and its going to get colder. Brrrr I'm sure your friend will love it ! You might be older but also wiser! Lol Have a Blessed day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that she looks forward to getting a card from you every year. She may even frame then. This one is a colorful, exciting circus going on and then that image and sentiment are just right. And funny too. What a delightful way to say Happy Birthday to a dear friend. You know, it takes a long time to grow them.
    BTW, I think you should change the words on your blog header this winter to read....clouds, sea, surf and snow. Hahaha! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super FUN card! Your friend will just love it, and get a good laugh!! Love all the detail and dp, just a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Donna!!!! Love the colors, love the design, love the image...love everything!! Thanks so much for joining our Have a Heart challenge at Art Impressions and hope you join again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and all of the wonderful colors...such a cute design and cute stamp. I love these little old ladies! lol Bet your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me giggle I love that image what a fun creations sweetie, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Donna, a super design and colour combo........your Art Impression image is such fun and brilliant detailing!!

    Thank you so much for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sentiment cracks me up! I love your coloring too. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. another awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is crafting by the beach! Love this image, and her giant 'rock' ring!

    We'd love to have you come and share your stamping creations with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! We are a blog all about inspiration and sharing! All stamps are welcome!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete