Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrate Everyday!

Good Morning!  Thankfully I am writing this on Sunday morning, so I have NO idea how much snow we got overnight!  So no complaining about that.....you're lucky!

This next card will be entered into the 2nd Challenge At Papertrey Ink.  We were to welcome back Maile Belle, head over to her Blog and be inspired and CASE one of her creations. 

Here is her Blog. 

This is the card Maile created using the Trendy Tree Tops set.

 
And here is my interpretation:
 
 
I used one of the tree stamps from Through The Trees set.  The sentiment is from Pretty Petals.  To create the circles of color behind the trees I used a Spellbinders Classic Circle die and masked it off where the trees would be stamped.  The inks are from Stampin' Up! in Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party.   I like that this a 'no layer' card and it is clean and simple.  I find these the hardest cards to design and make, but Maile took all the work out of that for me!
 
Thanks so much for coming by, I always appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~   



7 comments:

  1. Wheee! Here is am stopping by to say that I love your take on this card. I think it is even better than the original you knocked out the clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really caught the idea of this card. I love the branches on your tree. I guess I am a more realistic type person instead of stylized. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this card. Great choice to CASE. Beautiful colors and CAS design. Well done, you are a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of her card. Awesome design and love that it is a CAS design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very CAS and beautiful! Love the pretty colors peeking through those beautiful trees. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super clean and fun card!! I love your take on the original card, and love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on the inspiration card, but sure love yours better!
    CAS and beautiful like you my dear! Hugs

    ReplyDelete