Thursday, February 26, 2015

Peek A Boo

Good Afternoon!

Well all the rage is a Peek A Boo card, several of my friends have made gorgeous ones after watching the Splitcoast Stampers Video. 

It's quite marvelous, and Norma makes all of the steps, a walk in the park!

 
This was just a FUN card to make.  At first I thought, how the heck does that work?!?!  Once you cut and score your card stock, it makes sense.....even for me!  I used Hero Arts, Everyday Sayings, and Flourishes, Dahlias and Cottage Home stamp sets.  Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Oval, Fancy Tags dies,  MFT, Dotted Scallop Border, and Blueprint #12 dies, and Sizzix Flourish and Decorative Corner Flourish dies.  That's a lot of dies!  Copic Markers, Stampin' Up! ink in Tempting Turquoise, Vellum, ribbons and rhinestones.

 
I really could have added a bunch more for accents, like decorating the plain scallop border frames, but time got away from me. 
 
Don't be scared to try this unique fold, because the result will really pack a punch!
 
This card will be entered into the Challenges at Simon Says Monday, No Rules and Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
 
Thanks for popping in.
 
Enjoy~~
 

10 comments:

  1. Wowzer! This turned out great! I am very impressed with it, you should be too. I like the views of the dahlias. Then the colors that you used are stupendous! Love the accents of black with the baby blue and red. So glad you have it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna make one, I wanna make one!!!! I'm gonna make one! Yours is awesome! Love all the colors and those images are gorgeous. Love the patterned papers too - I can't wait to make one of these. It would be a really cute kid's card, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING!! Love the interactive element and intricate designs! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you had done a fabulous job with this technique! I printed it out and will give it a go soon I hope ..LOVE the pop of blue on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful card. And, it is the first card of it's kind I have ever seen. Another new thing to explore for me when I am back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What.... no video? Beautiful colors and design and the perfect stamp for this application. I made a prototype of one some mistakes,but things I can correct now,and I just had an idea of what to use for stamps. FYI Surgery went well and I was able to make a card yesterday. Since i was blind in my right eye and can see now ,it is quite an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! love the colors you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Donna! Love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to watch the video because this looks complicated. Love your card! The design and the beautiful colors. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete