Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sweet Roses Gift Cards

Good Afternoon!

I have 2 sweet little gift cards that I will be entering into the Color Challenge at My Favorite Things.


 
 
 
 
I used the stamp and die set, Sweet Roses and the  Art Expression stamp by MFT. I stamped the wordy background in 3 different colors.  I also die cut the 2 different roses and sized leaves and then stamped the images using Tuxedo Black ink.  A little ribbon tied with a knot for an accent.
 
Easy little gift cards.  I just need a couple of little gifts now. 
 
Have a HAPPY day!
 
Enjoy~~ 


10 comments:

  1. Sweet little roses they are for sure! Perfect little gift cards for someone special! At least they didn't take you all day like I did making something that I will post later in the week. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love special little gift cards and it is so nice to have them on hand when you need them, right? I will need to make some for the people back home that are doing stuff for us while we are away. Thanks for reminding me with this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love making little cards? they are my favorite thing to do - and yours are so cute. Great take on the color challenge, those colors are really awesome together - who knew?? Oh, and I really like how you stamped the background in 3 different colors...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bold beautiful colors and even if little cards they really have a big impact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the color challenge. Love the different colors on the script and the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the color challenge. Love the different colors on the script and the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little gift cards! I really like the bold flowers and petals on the colored paper and then cut out, unique color combo, but I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet little gift cards! Cheerful colors and pretty flowers! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you stamped your background, Donna!

    ReplyDelete