Friday, February 27, 2015

Crocus

Good Morning!

Today I have another Spring time card.   I just love this Crocus stamp, it's the promise of Spring!  I'd say mine would be popping up any day now, BUT they would have to work really hard to pop through the 3-4 foot snowbanks we have in some spots....less in others.



The stamp sets are from Gina K Designs, Signs Of Spring and Stately Flowers 8.  I stamped the leaves in Old Olive on the base card stock.  The dies are Flourishes, Perfectly Pierced and Spellbinders, Classic Oval.  Image colored with Copic Markers.  I then spritzed Stone Glimmer Mist over the entire surface and tossed a wee bit of glitter on that, so it would stick when dried.  Adhesive pearls were colored with a Copic Marker.

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Stamp TV, Combine & Color.

Simon Says Monday, No Rules.

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!

A simple little Springtime card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy~~ 

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and 'springy-ness' of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Spring trying to sneak in.....hope it makes it. lol Beautiful card and beautiful blooms. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet crocus image. I just watercolored these myself and will probably use them on a card. Love how you used the die to showcase the image, and your background paper is perfect. It really reminds me of the promise of spring - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card for Spring and Easter! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card Donna, a lovely design and gorgeous papers, your image is beautiful and wonderful colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete