Friday, February 13, 2015

Something Sweet

Good Afternoon!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I have some sweet (no pun intended) little boxes to share with you.  These will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Monday, Red And Pink.

SVGCUTS has these sweet little Valentine Chocolate Boxes, a cut file for FREE! 

Aren't they adorable?


 
I made 6 of them, 1 for my Mom and the other 5 for her tablemates.  


I added some pearls and little name tags and an extra heart to each one.


 
And then I filled them with all things chocolate.  I am sure they will love them!
 
Hope you are having a sweet day!
 
Enjoy~~






9 comments:

  1. Your Valentine's day boxes are fabulous and sweet ! I'm sure everyone will love them! Happy Valentine's day! XO ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super cute Valentine treat boxes. You are such a sweet daughter, I'm sure your Mom and her table mates will love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine Day! How very nice and creative of you to make boxes for everyone of your Mom's friends and her too. These are over the top sweet! This is a special day for me too. going to meet my birthday sista! Please say Hi to Mom for me. I should send her some Happy Mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right - they will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. What a good daughter, and your mom is gonna have so much fun giving these out, and bragging about how talented you are. My mom likes to do that too...lol. I love your papers and little extra touches. What a brilliant and thoughtful thing to do!!! Oh, and happy Valentine's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty gift boxes. Mom and her table mates will love you for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet you are to think of the table mates too.It will make them feel so special. Love the pretty paper and the heart in front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fantastic collection of darling projects! Surely someone will be happy with these treats! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, literally:-) Really nice project

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet idea! Bet everyone loved getting these pretty boxes!

    ReplyDelete