Thursday, February 19, 2015

Card Box Holder

Good Afternoon!

I have been trying to make a bunch of cards for my Mom, ones that require no extra postage, so she can mail them easily.....no trips to the Post Office and hand stamping, IYKWIM?  Soooo, the next idea was to make her a cute little box to hold all of the cards in.  I perused the 'interwebs' and found an easy to follow tutorial HERE, at Pink Buckaroo's Blog.

This will be entered into the Challenge at Scor Pal, Hearts A Flutter

The score lines for the box are at: 

card stock 11 x 7 inches, 1/2"   3"   8"   10.5"
card stock  7 x 6  inches, 1/2"   3" turn 90 degrees score again at 1/2"   5.5"

My card holder box isn't fancy or overly adorned, but it certainly gets the job done.


I used many Gina K Designs stamps for the dividers, Basket Additions, Lots Of Thanks, Make A Statement, Stamper's Favorites, and Up And Away.  Spellbinder's Hearts, Classic and Scalloped Circle dies.  Glitter dotted ribbon.

Nothing Fancy
 
That's it.....full of all different types of cards made with love.
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~

12 comments:

  1. What a super project. I'm sure your mom will love it. Thanks for providing the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift. Love the colors in the paper. I'm sure your mom will absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be fancy, but it sure is pretty and practical and it will keep your mom so on top of things and so organized! Her friends and family will reap the benefits too! She is so lucky to have you and visa versa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See how sweet and thoughtful you are. This is such a useful and loving gift. I bet your Mom is so proud to send cards that you have made to her friends and family. I can just see the twinkle in her eye when she says, "My Donna made this!" Good for you to give a gift that you can full with love over and over again. It does not need to be fancy, it is overflowing with your love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so thoughtful to make your mom a box to hold all the beautiful cards that you make her! Love this idea , need to make one too! Well done! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea and project you made when you created this box for holding all of your Mom's cards. She will love it as well as all the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty and a great idea. I need one for myself. I just throw my cards in an old shoe box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool - what a nice thing to give to your mom, I know she will love it. I really like your paper choices, and those tabs are adorable. How fun to fill this awesome card box - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this box! What a great idea to give to your mother along with your handmade cards. A very thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card holder! I love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for playing in our Hearts A Flutter challenge at More Than One Score with Scor-Pal and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do. I love how all of her cards are so neatly stored and easy for her to find. Bet she will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute and would make a perfect gift for one of my card loving (not so crafty) friends!

    ReplyDelete