Monday, February 9, 2015

Be Happy!

Hello again!

Lots of wonderful Challenges going on over at Papertrey Ink, they are celebrating their 8th Anniversary!

This card was made for their 1st challenge, you could choose from 8 Color / 8 Sketch Challenges.   (scroll to the bottom of the post from that link).

I chose this Sketch:

 
 
I hand cut the large tag out of chipboard and covered it in Designer Paper that matches the  background, I love this color combo.  I then stamped several random flowers from the Pretty Petals stamp set, and covered the entire tag with a sheet of Vellum.  I also stamped the circle image onto white card stock and cut that out with a Spellbinders Classic Circle die, to act as my 'button' placed it on the hole of the large tag, topped with a pretty bow.  The 2 small tags were cut using my Cameo for some other project, these are leftovers.  I stamped the Be Happy sentiment on to them, this is a one piece stamp, yet I masked off the words to make it 2 separate words.  Added a little Baker's Twine to tie them on the large tag and then took the liberty to add 2 pretty enamel brads in the lower right corner. 
 
The inside also has a bit of the Designer Paper to add some interest--this is becoming my signature look I think.  Easy to do and adds quite a bit of loveliness. 
 
Thanks for coming by.....don't slip on the ice and snow!
 
Enjoy~~
 





4 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeeeeee! I have to slide by on the ice to keep up with you on the comments. You are knocking out gorgeous cards and stuff so fast, I can't get my breath. Puff Puff! Love this one! Sliding on to the next card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - lots of steps on this one, and with a great result. I know you are the tag queen and you have lived up to your reputation here. Great take on the challenge, and what fun to pick from all those different color combos. I can't wait to play with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful colors on this patterned paper and the design.....really lovely card. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love this design! The dp and vellum on top gives it a super soft look and the bakers twine is just perfect! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete