Thursday, February 5, 2015

Many Thanks

Hello again.....I must say for how much I HATE winter and all of this snow, I do LOVE my slow work load and being trapped in my craft room!  lol  The glass is half full!  Ha!

Today's card was inspired by......well, I'll let you figure that one out.....I know you can!  ;)

This card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, All Things Bright And Beautiful.

 
Another easy card, but I do love it!  The flag banners were cut using the MFT Blueprints #12 die and the curvy top was cut using their Wavy Line die.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs, Lots Of Lines.  A little ribbon and a few small enamel brads. Done!  :)
 
Appreciate you coming by, hope you had fun!
 
Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! How wonderful with all of those gorgeous papers. Love the wavy line and the sentiment is a great choice. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I ran over here to catch up with you. You are really rocking them out! This one is adorable. Using the white border really makes the papers stand out. great way to use up scraps. I got one for you later today, as soon as the sun comes out, so I can take a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love this!! Look at all those bright colors and patterns. So FUN!!! And I bet it was really fun to make - just pull out all your scraps. Really great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I am with you about winter, Donna :)
    I love how you used the Basic Gray pattern paper and created this fun and gorgeous design! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “All Things Bright and Beautiful” Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous way to use up some of the leftovers from pattern papers. I really like this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design!! Love all the different dp used and it is such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all the ladies such beautiful pattern papers and design! We all need those easy cards sometimes instead of spending hours on one card! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the different papers! Great card Donna!

    ReplyDelete