Friday, February 13, 2015

Pop Up Cards

Good Morning!  Happy Friday the 13th everyone, this has always been a good day for our family!

Today I have two Pop Up cards to show you, one will be entered into the Mod Squad Challenge, Pop Up Cards.


 
This is my first one, the 'practice one'.  Not too crazy about the design, but I do love this stamp set from Stampendous, Daisy Thanks!  Copic Markers, Sakura Glitter Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, Ribbon, Designer Paper by K & Company, Spellbinders Labels 8 die.
 
This next one will be the official entry into the Challenge.
 
 
The front uses a die from MFT, Dizzy Border and Spellbinders Classic Oval die.  Sentiment from the Daisy Thanks! set.
 



The stamp set is Sweet Pea by Stampedous.  I used water color pencils to color the image.  Another Dizzy Border die on the back page.  Adhesive Rhinestone, and Spellbinders Label 4 insert to write my message.




Close up.


 
Photo to show you it does pop up, it's hard to tell when opened.
 
Fun cards to make, I am sure the Pop Up Card Die by Stampendous would make these much easier to assemble.
 
Thanks so much for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~



9 comments:

  1. I love the sunflower one! You can enter both cards! Use MSC before each link name since you used a sponsor image. I will fix the one entered so far....
    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Two pop up cards. These are so neat. I love both of them, but I think I love the first one best. Don't know why you are not crazy about it. So glad you are able to enter both of them. Thanks Joyce. I am struggling wit this challenge. I have a card done, but I'm not crazy about it. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Wow! These are both so amazing and gorgeous Donna! I don't know which one I like better since I love sunflowers and sweet pea's . Ok I love both of them! Lol
    Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both... but I am like barb the daisy garden is my favorite. Bet you would love to take a stroll in that garden about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your cards - you have really nailed that pop up thing. I have yet to do this challenge - felt kinda at a loss. But I did go watch Gina's videos, which helped. I love all your bright colors, and your flowers are colored perfectly. Very, very pretty - both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever and creative. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the flower stamps!
    I also like the pleasing but simple outside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are really pretty! They are getting me in the mood for Spring with those pretty flowers and colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards Donna.... love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete