Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Beautiful Things

Good Morning!  Everyday we grab the shovel....that is all about that!!!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Just Us Girls, To Make Your Sentiment The Focal Point.  Lots of beautiful inspiration from the Team and the entries look just as amazing! 

This was fun to try, looking through my stamp sets I came across this perfect one from Taylored Expressions, The Life She Loved set......LOVE it!!!

 
 
I used GKD Pure Luxury card stock in Ocean Mist, Black Onyx, and WhiteBermuda Bay and Tuxedo Black inks, black and white gingham ribbon and a few black enamel dots.  The die is from My Favorite Things, Vertical Frame.  The card measures 5.5 x 3.25 inches. 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Happy February!  Yay Pats!!!
 
Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. Love your card Donna it looks like it was pretty easy to make! Perfect sentiment and I love the gingham ribbon and all the layers! Well done once again! Stay warm ! Have a Blessed day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this artistic Card! Fun Sentiment, however, I love to see your awesome creations!! Perfectly finished off with that black gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful sentiment which matches the paint brushes waiting to be picked up to create something creative even if nobody cares but we all care and love looking at yours. Love this Donna and the colours you used are gorgeous especially with that gingham ribbon. Great to have you join us again this week at Just us Girls. Keep it up my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and what a fun sentiment! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this stamp sentiment is awesome! My hubby said just this week, "I could never do what you do...I would have quit a long time ago." I love what I do! however, my day job and other commitments get in the way of my playtime, but it makes me happy and that is all that matters...right?
    Love your entire card and that gingham ribbon rocks! Stay warn in that white stuff! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...glad you played with us at JUGS!~~~ I rambled to long! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just .....I can't find words. I think I need to break my vow not to buy any crafting supplies because I NEED this one. Lol
    Your card says it all for me. They was that you paired the jar of brushes and the sentiment are simply artistic. Crafting and all that it brings has made my life soooo Happy. Meeting friends like you the JOY of creating are amazing. So off I am to order. Maybe it will get here in Florida before I leave. Hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sentiment and I love the paint brushes in the jar, Great colors and just the right embellishments.

    ReplyDelete