Friday, November 20, 2015

Snowman Shaker Tag

Good Morning!

I have a quick little creation to share with you over coffee! 

This will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Use A Snowman, hosted by the one, the only super talented and a wonderful BFF, Barbara Campbell..... and the crowd goes wild!  And Simon Says Wednesday, Gearing Up For Christmas.

Sorry.....lots of caffeine this morning (like always lol)

 
Just a simple little tag, but oh so fun to make!  I used the snowman stamp from Gina K Designs, Season's Greetings.  Made my shaker by following this VIDEO from Papertrey Ink.  It is my all time favorite way to make shakers!  The little guy, or 'Bucket Head' as I refer to him (with love!) was lightly colored with Copic Markers.  Added blue sequins and snowy glitter for the shaker itself.  A couple of blue grey metallic snowflakes from a small punch and a little red and white gingham ribbon.  I also used Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Circle dies. 



Darling little Bucket Head!  lol

Thanks for popping in....hmmm.....should I get another refill?

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. EGAD - I am SO in love with this little guy. I wanna make a bunch of them - how do you think they would mail? He is just the cutest, and such a great shaker example. Simple, but oh so much fun. Thanks for the inspiration - I will be CASEing this for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing cuter than a shaker tag! Love what you did here, and thanks for much for joining in the challenge this week. I do appreciate it. I need some coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love idea of a shaker tag and this one is just tooooo adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so funny! No, I don't think you need anymore caffeine! lol Love your shaker card with the "Bucket Head" that's so cute! The snowflakes look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A shaker tag......how cute! Love that sweet snowman. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shaker tag. I love the bucket head snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable shaker tag! That snowman is too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete