Sunday, November 1, 2015

Beachside Holiday

Good Morning!  Happy November! 

Today starts a brand new Challenge at Great Impressions, Bling On The Holidays!  There's no stopping them now!



My card uses the beautiful Great Impressions stamp F509 Beachside Holiday.

 
Image colored with Copic Markers and stamped on Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8.  I placed the die cut in this manner to give you the feel of a post card.  Sand hi-lighted with Sakura Glitter Pens and then many itty bitty Adhesive Pearls were strewn about.....just how my beach looks on my long walks.....I wish!

 
Some chunky glitter, a few more pearls and a lovely shear ribbon added for accents.
 
You really should experience a Seaside Holiday at least once in your lifetime!  Pure magic!
 
This card will also be entered into the Challenges at Simon Says; Monday, Throwback, September 21, 2015 To Use A Stamp, No Digis and Wednesday, Anything Goes! 
 
Thanks so much for popping in!
 
Enjoy~~


13 comments:

  1. What a fun warm loving holiday card! The scene is sweet! Thanks for playing along in our throwback challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Perfect for a beachy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Happy November back at ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be your Christmas card! I love the die that you choose for this simple design along with the shading that you did. It lets the beach scene stand out, so cute with the Christmas decorations. I bet the sparkles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a cute card. That stamp is awesome - I love the Christmas feel by adding the wreath and hat on the chairs - genius. Your coloring is spot on, of course, as is your layout. I like how you sponged the die cut for added interest. And your addition of patterned papers is perfect. Oh, and love how you placed the die cut in a wonky fashion - really great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! Love the beachy Christmas scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is just too cute. I agree with Judy the fancy frame is perfect for this cardas is the bow and pp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is just too cute. I agree with Judy the fancy frame is perfect for this cardas is the bow and pp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! I LOVE the pearl centered bow--the perfect accent! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this stamp set! Almost got it myself, since I live at the beach, too. This is perfect for you to use for your Christmas cards! Love the wreath and Santa hat on the back of the chairs. The way you colored the sand looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun beachy Christmas card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete