Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful

Hello!

Today's card will be entered in to the following Challenges:

Papertrey Ink, Motif Building
Dies R Us, #37 Thankful
Simon Says Monday, Thanks/Thanksgiving

 
This was a FUN Challenge, check out Betsy's VIDEO.  I used many Papertrey Ink stamp sets;  Daydreamer, Flower Favorites, Pretty Petals, Simple Sunflower (stamp & die) and Uncorked.  Lots of little stamps to choose from.  I did find that by using the center round stamp from Pretty Petals as my center focal point helped a lot, it let me gauge where I could stamp all around.



Inks in Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz and Tuxedo Black.  Spellbinders dies in Classic and Scallop Circles, MFT Fancy Flourish and some pretty sheer taupe ribbon for accent.  The background Designer Paper is by My Mind's Eye, Paris & Co.  I thought the polka dots would look great with my stamped dots.

This will be mailed off to a friend of mine who has been working hard lately!  Hope she enjoys it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy~~

13 comments:

  1. Love this! Very creative use of the various stamps, Donna! You're very good at using Pretty Petals--I have yet to ink that set up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say it again. Great minds think alike, but only as far as using the same stamp. Lol I love the design that you got with the colors of fall. Makes for a great thank you card. Pitting it on a background of Polk a dots really makes a great design. She will love it! I'm telling ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘THANKFUL’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much. That PTI challenge is so much fun, and you have had amazing results!!! Your colors are perfect, and the scalloped circle frame and flourishes are perfect. And then the polka dots as a background....it all just comes together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely creation my dear!! The colors are perfect for the design. Your friend is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock!!! I stand in awe. All that stamping and not a single smudge. Wonderful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beg to differ, dot at 3 o'clock, a little wisp of More Mustard....

      Delete
  7. Beautifully done and love those wonderful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AWESOME! Love the design and the pretty colors! I watched the video--incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Donna! Love the fall colors you used...CAS perfection! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!! What a beautiful design and perfect for fall! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us.
    Diane DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Donna! Love the colours you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete