Friday, November 13, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

Good Morning!  Happy Friday!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Monday, N Is For.....

My N is for Number 2.  I will warn you this card is for my Grand Fur baby, Hank lol  He is just the sweetest and turns 2 on December 5th.....in case you want to send him a card too lol  (just kidding!)
 
I won a Blog Candy Grab Bag the other day from Simon Says and this was one of the wonderful items in it, a fun stamp set from Paper Smooches from Stamptember 2014.  Cuuuute, right?!?!
 

 
 
 
 
I used inks in Bermuda Bay and Elegant Eggplant, sentiment and swirls stamped in Tuxedo Black.  The stamped circle and number are from Gina K Designs, Simple Numbers.  I just went crazy stamping the dots all over the background.  The doggie image was stamped colored and fussy cut out.  I may add a googly eye to one of his eyes, not sure as yet.  Balloons were also fussy cut out and popped up on 3D dots.

 
I used a Wink Of Stella Pen to add some sparkle and shine.....unfortunately it was white....how did I not buy the clear one???  I also added a little giraffe brad, as giraffes are a BIG deal at my house.  A little ribbon and Baker's Twine to complete the look.
 
Here are some photos of Hankie Doodle:
 
Hankie 2.5 months old 6 pounds
 

Plays well with others
 
 

So Handsome


Halloween 2015



He's such a star, he's imprinted with one!
 
This is a fitting post as today is my daughter's birthday......Happy Friday The 13th!!! 
 
Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh Hanky Poo - great photos, he is so handsome. I bet he loved the card, what a cute image. I'm sure his mama saves everything you make for him....he is a lucky fur baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dotted background paired with the gingham. What a fun stamp to create the background and the pooch is to cute, Hope he got a doggy treat with his card,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card!! I agree with Kathy about the dotted background with the gingham...love it. I think you should go for the one googly eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! Those fur babies sure do grow up fast, don't they? Bet he had a fun day! Love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that?! What a cute card for a cute puppy! Happy 2nd birthday! Thanks for playing along with us in the "N" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dog, and I love your card! Can't believe you stamped all those dots--they look great!

    ReplyDelete