Friday, November 20, 2015

Dynamic Duo

Good Afternoon!

Another little creation to share with you.  This will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Use A Snowman, hosted by my BFF Barbara Campbell and Simon Says Wednesday, Gearing Up For Christmas.

 
They are such good friends!  I stamped the snowman image from Season's Greetings by Gina K Designs, twice, masking off one.  Colored with Copic Markers and mounted on Spellbinders  Labels 3 die cuts.  MFT Notched Border die, Swiss Dots  and Snowflakes Embossing Folders to add a bit of interest.  

 
A little chunky glitter snow, enamel dot and pretty ribbon to complete my look.  I went with a rustic country look in colors and Designer Papers, I also sponged the focal image die cut to soften it.
 
Thanks so much for popping in, glad you did!
 
Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. Yeah! More snowmen! I still need coffee! Going to get some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya just gotta love those cute little bucket head snowmen....adorable!! Great choice of background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I love the colors and the labels you used. Works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this card and those adorable snowmen! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card with that snowman couple on deck! Great pattern papers too that work so well with the way you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep,,, they look like great pals. Another fabulous paper mix and great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your colors here - very country. Especially with the papers you used. Super cute. And those snowmen just make me smile. And then just on enamel dot to finish it off, along with the sweet ribbon. I LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layering and use of elements! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete