Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dancing With Daffodils

Good Afternoon!

It's dark and gray and rainy....so what better way to brighten up my day......Daffodils.....

This card will be entered into the Challenge at Power Poppy, Embellish This.

 
I used the digital stamp, Dancing With Daffodils by Power Poppy.  It's quite spectacular!  I enlarged this to cover the entire front panel.  Images colored with Copic Markers.  I then covered the entire panel with Vellum, it softens the whole look.


 
I embellished with a Sizzix, Decorative Corner die cut.  I also added 4 Adhesive Rhinestones.  Card stock colors in; Black Onyx, Ocean Mist, Sand, and White all by Gina K Designs.
 
Glad to be done with those last 2 CAS creations lol
 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
 
Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. Well if this doesn't brighten anyone's day nothing will! This is gorgeous Donna! You and Copics are getting along just great! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! The recipients day is sure to be brightened with this beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. I feel the need for Spring! lol Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, this would brighten my day for sure. Love the soft look with the vellum and the embellishments are so perfect. A winner for sure in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card. Love how you have softened it with vellum. Great coloring, great embellies, great take on the challenge. I love everything about this.....now I need to go color something...XO~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done. I love how the vellum softens it and makes it so delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the vellum adds softness and then the jewels adorn the top...so lovely Donna! I agree daffodils are the perfect day brightener! Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your titles are always so great and you reference one of my favorite poems. I so envy your coloring ability. you have made that daffodil come alive. I am on a vellum kick here lately too, Great minds. Love this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the vellum gives a soft, delicate effect over your daffodils and beautifully accented with a touch of bling!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I just love Marcella's digis for covering the whole card front. This one is a favorite of mine. The vellum is a nice touch, making your card look so soft and dreamy. Fabulous coloring, too. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Donna, this is gorgeous on the vellum for a soft and delicate feel. It's stunning, and I love your embellishments! Gorgeous card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love the look of the vellum over the image. It creates such a soft, dreamy effect. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete