Tuesday, November 24, 2015

When It Rains

Good Morning!

On the Great Impressions Blog today......taking a walk down Memory Lane.  Today I get to re-share one of my favorite Great Impressions cards that I have made from my time as a Design Team Member. 

Here's my first one, more to come next month.

  
I used the F448 When It Rains stamp set.  I adore this sentiment with these sweet little rain boots!  Sentiment and image stamped using Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I added a wee bit of Sakura Glitter Pens to some of the boot accents, they give it a subtle sparkle.
 

 
Classic and Scalloped Circle dies layered on top of a doily.  Corner Tabs, Enamel Dots, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Jute Twine and a little silver heart charm as an accent. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. What I love about this card is not only the sentiment, but that it so cheerful. The design paper and the corners that are dies cut along with the gingham ribbon are what do that. then you gave it a special touch with the doily behind the circle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am in LOVE with those cute little boots. It must have been so much fun to color them. Great stamp!! And of course that greeting is perfect here. Your layout is, as always, fantastic. The red and white polka dot is so appropriate for the theme of the card. And that cute doily behind really points up the focal. And one of the things I really love is that you have used little pops of different colors, like the black on the ribbon and brads, and the gold for the card base and circle mat. Just a darling card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on FB and thought it was so cute and darling. I still think that too! Cute image and great sentiment! The papers you used work perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is sooo you, and one that would cheer up someone who is a bit down for one reason or another. Who would not smile when they got this. Love the composition and colors and the cute little charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love that sentiment and those cute little boots. I agree with Kathy, this would cheer anyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this sentiment and all of those cute boots! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete