Monday, November 30, 2015

STV15MON48 Girl Power

 
Happy Monday! 
 
I am hosting the Challenge at Stamp TV this week! 
 
Here are ALL the details:
 
 
Are you ready?  I'm going to make this REAL simple......GIRL POWER!  Just make a feminine card, it could be a birthday, friendship, or just thinking of you kind of card, whatever you would like.  Just make sure we can tell it is for someone of the female persuasion!  Think Pink!  Add some BLING!  Show some special woman in your life how much she means to you!  No, you don't have to use pink or even bling, these are mere suggestions.
 
Here is the card I created for my lovely daughter's birthday!  She is my one and only and my best friend, yup as cliché as that sounds, it's all true! 
 
 
Lots going on here.  I used 2 well loved Gina K Designs stamp sets for the sentiments, Basket Additions and Stamper's Favorites.  Dress form is a Cameo Cut file.

 
Then I just kept adding lots of fun embellishments; rosette ribbon and pearls for the dress, feathers, adhesive rhinestones and pearls, ribbon and an enamel dot.  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture and a few die cuts; Stitched Traditional Tags and Bracket Edge Duo. 

 
I found this a fun and fabulous card to make.  I think by choosing your recipient first, you can just go wild with imagination.
 
You may play along until 8:00 p.m. CST, Sunday December 6th, using the tag STV15MON48
 
I can not wait to see all of your fabulous entries and who you celebrate in your life!
 
I am also entering this card into the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 
 

 


8 comments:

  1. WOW!! this just screams Girl Power.....it's beautiful. I'm sure your lovely daughter loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this card is FABULOUS!!!! I just love everything about it, such a "girly" card!!! I hope you don't mind me CASEing the dress...I have that type of rosette ribbon and it would be so good on a dress form as you have done here...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous card is like a gift itself, Donna! Love the creative use of elements and the details are lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is stunning! It is totally screaming 'girlie' with all of its bling and glitz! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! You have outdone yourself with the bling, glitz and layering. So cute to do the dress form.....genius!!! The background is awesome and I love the black and pink. Very girly. I really like the gem necklace, the flowers, the layered elements, but I think the thing I like the best is the feather. Just makes me smile....well done!!! Lori will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and very feminine indeed! I doubt I will be joining many challenges though for now and until Christmas. I best concentrate on other things instead. Looks like it would have been fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgoodness, I hardly know where to look! It is all so beautiful! Your daughter is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete