Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bird Trio

Good Morning!

On the Great Impressions Blog today!

Today's card is a little winter scene I created using G495 Bare Birch Trees and D470 Bird Trio.

 
Of course I colored my bird trio red for my favorite bird, the Cardinal, but you can color them any color you choose.  The birch trees I stamped using White Embossing Powder and Versa Mark Ink.  Added a thick snow line and a lighter glittery snow landscape.  I also masked the birds off and stamped one single one on the inside of my card. 
 

 
Our new Monthly Challenge, Bling On The Holidays is in full swing.  And don't forget to link up your Great Impressions creations to our Customer Gallery.
 
Although I am not a fan of winter I just adore this snowy scene, hope you do too!
 
Thanks so much for popping in.
 
Enjoy~~


9 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't those little red birds cute?? I love the design on this, very snowy, and I also love the trees. I NEED that stamp - lol. And of course you would make those birds cardinals....I know how you love them!! I think using the blue paper and stamping with white is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful scene! I love the birch trees and my favorite birds. The light blue paper really makes everything pop! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use white embossing powder for the trees, they look frosty. The cute cardinals really are the center of attention. Love your design on this sweet Christmas card, or actually, it could be anything you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great winter scene and love those little cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful snowy scene. I love the birch trees and those adorable cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute!!! Love those birds, and hey--they ARE cardinals ;) (A Christmas card bird has to be a cardinal, anyways, right??) Love the embossed birch tree stamp, too. They're very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute!!! Love those birds, and hey--they ARE cardinals ;) (A Christmas card bird has to be a cardinal, anyways, right??) Love the embossed birch tree stamp, too. They're very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the fun snowy scene you created! I LOVE the wonderful texture and beautiful layout! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I tell you how pretty and happy this scene is? Cause it is, just like you💝

    ReplyDelete