Sunday, November 22, 2015

Wheeeeeeeeeee

Good Morning!  Happy Thanksgiving week!

Just a quick post with a sweet little card.  I will be entering this into the Challenge at MFT, Sketch.

 
I decided to rotate the Sketch.
 
 
I think she is fun and sweet, who doesn't remember swinging and screaming wheeeeeeeeeee?!?!  This is the MFT stamp set, Pure Innocence, Start Each Day With A Whee!  Image colored with Copic Markers.  Spellbinders Small and Large Labels used.  MFT Dotted Scallop Border.

 
Flower Button and Jute Twine, thin green ribbon, larger sheer green ribbon, extra buttons for accent.
 
May you all feel like screaming wheeeeeeee at some point!
 
Enjoy~~



6 comments:

  1. The perfect stamp set for you, as I know this is how you start every day. Great detail with your coloring. I like how you switched up the sketch. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I think we would all be better off if we started our day with a "whee." lol Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't she just the cutest?? I really like your background, and the way you attached the image stamped on the label die cut. The pink sponging really makes that image pop, and of course all your embellies are the perfect final touch, as always. Hmmmm.....I think I feel a challenge topic coming on. Will have to think on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and great take on the sketch. Love the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest images ever, and this one is no exception. I love the background paper and how you colored the image. That sentiment has to be you. I know you start every day with whee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you not say "Wheeeeee" looking at this swinging cutie. As usual, everything about it is p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

    ReplyDelete