Saturday, November 28, 2015

Golden Poinsettia

Good Afternoon!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Mod Squad, Christmas Floral, Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes! and Simon Says Work It Wednesday, Holiday Card.

 
I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets A Year Of Flowers 2 and Seasonal Labels.  I stamped 3 Poinsettias on Vellum using Gold Embossing Powder, which were fussy cut out.  I then layered them and added a Pop Dot to add dimension.  
 
 
The flower was then added to layered die cuts using Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25.  A bit of gold tone ribbon and one single gold rhinestone added for accents.  Sentiment embossed in gold and stamped on to an MFT Stitched Traditional Tag die cut.  Lots of gold and sparkle on this simple little card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Merry Merry!
 
 



13 comments:

  1. Very elegant! I love the gold embossing on the vellum....stunning! I love the dies you chose too. Lovely, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Donna. Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful. I love that die cut and the way you let it frame your flowers. Is the top die with the ribbon slide part of that die set or did you use a die from another set? Your poinsettia is beautiful stamped on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are 6 dies in that set, the ribbon one is the 2nd smallest. http://www.scrapbookpal.com/spellbinders-nestabilities-majestic-elements-die-set-majestic-labels-twenty-five/?gclid=CIq13JmbtskCFZIWHwods7EATw

      Delete
  4. Elegant, beautiful, gorgeous, awesome!!! That's all I have to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, you have blown me away here. Those flowers are just so stunning embossed on the vellum. And the colors are rich and elegant. I really love all the fantastic layering too - this is a real knock out!!! FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart. You took my breath away with this card. Truly an elegant and incredibly dynamite card. I'm not even going to enter. This is the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous with all the golden details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gold embossing on vellum, and I always love your dies. Thanks for playing along with our Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love vellum flowers and the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am being redundant now! Stunning...and I don't tell fibs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very beautiful and elegant, what a perfect holiday creation!

    ReplyDelete