Monday, November 9, 2015

Tis The Season CAS

Round 2!

 
 
 
I think I am being too literal and that is where my problem lies.  This card uses the star dies from Sun, Moon & Stars and the sentiment is from the Inspired By Christmas stamp set, both by MFT.

 
The stars were first cut out in chip board and then in Designer Paper.  Darice Embossing Folder, Doily Lace added for texture.  Green sequins.
 
This is my second and final attempt.....time to go get some fresh air and shake this off.  Luckily MFT will have a new Sketch up soon!  ;)
 
 
Thanks for coming by......mock away lol
 
Enjoy~~
 


5 comments:

  1. I think by adding the embossing folder, this is so striking. The green plaid stars are the hit on this card with the added sequins, it is a winner. I just got 5 new embossing folders on sale. Wish one of them was this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mocking here....I love this card. And great take on the challenge. I have that embossing folder - must pull it out as you have inspired me. It's the perfect answer to CAS without the fuss. Love that shade of green you used too - so on trend with the red for Christmas these days. I think you nailed it here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card design. I love the colorful patterned stars on that embossed background. Really a CAS but one that packs a great punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb's right the embossing folder really makes this design elegant, and like Judy I love the green color,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! it is so cheerful and happy. Great idea using the embossing folder. You are way too hard on yourself

    ReplyDelete