Monday, September 9, 2024

Zest Wishes

Good Morning!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 

Hero Arts, Anything Goes.





I used the Hero Arts Zest Wishes stamp set.
Waffle Flower Postage Collage die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Baker's Twine.
White Gel Pen.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
PFS Jewels.
WOS
Foam Squares.




Inside.




Same Supplies on 2nd card.

With the addition of the Sizzix 3D 
Geometric Flowers Embossing Folder and Peeled Paint DO ink.



Sentiment Panel popped up.





I fussy cut the Postage die.





Inside.




Texture and a wee bit of dimension.

I have been finding that it is so easy to make at least 2
cards at a time when I have all the supplies out.




Thanks for squeezing by.

Enjoy~~





6 comments:

  1. Super cute, and oh so clever. I love the postage collage die, and you seem to always use it to the best. Great theme here, I really like all your elements. Cutting it apart is genius, great background for that one. FABULOUS creations, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Loving the postage stamp style design and the fab zesty citrus images! Thanks so much for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge with a Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sentiment to go with these, like how you added the sentiment on a popped up postage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these. These postage stamp dies are truly, the most versatile die I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2 unique ways that you used this stamp set! And I really love that you stamped the inside as well! I always forget to do that part! Thank you for joining us for the Sept. A Blog Named Hero challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that Hero Arts stamp set, it's perfect for the postage collage die cuts. Your designs are so stinkin' fabulous here, and all the yellow is so sunny and cheerful. These are super fun and bright.

    ReplyDelete