Thursday, September 12, 2024

Woodland Friends

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 

Simon Says Wednesday, 4 Legged Friends.
NBUS,Never Before Used Schtuff.

I was gifted this adorable Gina K Designs stamp and die set
from a fabulous gal pal, Judy Woodland.  

Any guesses to the actual stamp name???
Woodland Friends.
How appropriate!  
I have never really been a card maker who uses cutesy images like this, but here I am.....I adore these sweet critters!  Who knew?
Apparently Judy did! lol

I made this card for our sweet little Evie, who turned 9 months old yesterday!
Unbelievable!

Here she is getting ready for her big sister Penny's soccer game!
(where she almost scored a goal!)


Her top says, I still live with my parents lol

And here is Penny, who turns 7 in October.






Okay here is my card:



Gina K Designs Woodland Friends stamp and die sets.
Tuxedo Black and Salty Ocean inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
White Gel Pen.
Sakra Glitter Pen.
Foam Sheets.




They are so sweet!





Inside.




Die cuts on a pretty blue inked background.



They are such beach babies!






Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~












2 comments:

  1. They are just too cute, and they will be the best of friends, there is 8 years between me and my sister and we are very close! That card is just too cute, I love the white gel pen you added to them too, very cute inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there's a really cute (outside and inside) woodland critter card in this post (and you know how much I LOVE critters), but those girls far outshine your card! I just want to give them both big squishy hugs and play with them! Thank you for sharing and thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete