Saturday, September 7, 2024

Today and Always

 Good Morning!  


This 1st card will be entered into the 
Pinkfresh Studio Challenge, Leaves and Wreaths.








 I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;  

Known and Loved stamp and die sets 
and the Stained Glass and Stitched Rectangles dies. 
Inside sentiment form the Oval Foliage Wreath stamp set.
PFS Jewels.

As I was putting this together, I didn't like the look of the gold foiled paper seen from the center of the wreath, so I covered it with Vellum and then decided to make it a small Shaker accent!  





 Gold Foil Paper.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Blue and Yellow Sequins.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Foam Squares.






 Inside.







 Dimension....and sparkle and shine....and shake!




These next cards will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Can You Handle The Pressure? Anything Goes Embossing, 
With A Twist Of Leaves.  




I created a little envelope with my We Are Memory Makers Envelop Punch Board, 
and then filled it with many colorful water colored leaves.
I used Lindy's Magical Powders.  Crazy Cool!



I used the Tim Holts Artsy Leaves dies, love these!
Cheery Lynn Foliage dies.
Sizzix 3D Leaves Embossing Folder for background.
Gina K Designs Happy Mail stamp set.
PTI Friendship Jar Fall Fillers stamp set.






Tempting Turquoise and Peeled Paint inks.
Gold Foil Paper.
Foam Squares.





Inside.



So FUN I made 2!



Great colors, great texture!




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~






6 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous cards my friend! So bright & happy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. Your colors are amazing, and everything goes so well together. I think I better pin just for the color reference alone. What inspired designs you have here, simply FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bright fall colors. So intense they pop! You have some fun fabulous cards here. It’s rainy here so I am crafting too. Just some stitching on paper for now’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful and so pretty in design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, that wreath is beautiful, love the gold accenting and making a shaker out of it. The envelope busting with leaves is so cool, I have done it with flowers but never thought with leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your card. Great design using the envelope maker. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options.

    ReplyDelete