Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Look At You Glow

  Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Share Handmade Kindness, Use Designer Papers.  

We have another baby arriving soon!  I knew with 2 weddings last year my Sister In Law would become a Nana very soon!  Now she'll be a Nana X 2!  So excited!  
1st Baby, a boy, due within 2 weeks, not sure when or what this second one will be.  
I am over the moon for everyone!!! 


I did add some pinks and blues and then a few neutrals.



I used a Classic Gina K Designs stamp set, Mommy To Be Diva.
Spellbinders Label 4 die.
PB Heart String die.
EK Success Label Punch.
Echo Park Hello Baby Designer Paper.
MFT Plaid Designer Papers.




Tuxedo Balck, Pool Party and Rose Red inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Hi-Lighter.
Heart Buttons.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Foam Sheets.
WOS.




Inside.
I'll also hand write, And Daddy To Be.




Just a sweet little card for a big happy occasion!




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~


1 comment:

  1. How adorable. That GKD stamp isn't one that you would use often, but when the need arises it's PERFECT. I LOVE all your elements here, so sweet. The recipient will be so surprised and pleased, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete