Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Baby Boy Folio

Good Morning!

I made my 1st Baby Album for one of our nieces who is expecting, due in early October.  The parents are so HAPPY.  It's such an exciting time for them!  

I have watched so many tutorials on YouTube, mostly from KarolinasKrafts,
she is so wildly talented!

I am entering this Album into the 



Here's my Baby Album.


Cover.


I used the Echo Park It's A Boy Collection.
Designer Papers, Ephemera, Chipboard Accents etc.
Spellbinders Standard Circle and Hearts Circle dies.
Eyelet.
Ribbon.
Baby die cuts.
PFS Jewels.
Foam Sheets and Squares.




On the left is a waterfall accent..
2nd page has a belly band with cut-aparts, which you can add photos to the back of.




Room to add 4 photos.




Beneath the left waterfall is a pocket with cutesy cards, 
which you could also add photos to the back of.




2nd Page has more cut-aparts, to add more photos to the backs.




At the top is a pocket, I made a Tag to insert, add photo to the back.




3rd Page on left, flip up accent.




Another pocket with cut-aparts to add even more photos to.




This Echo Park Collection is so adorable!




Right side, another waterfall accent.




Adding more photo options.




Another pocket beneath.

This was so much FUN to make.
I should have taken a video instead of photos.
Check out KarolinasKrafts Videos, she's AWESOME!!!






I would have personalized the cover with his name,
but the parents are keeping that a big secret lol



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they are going to just love your beautiful creation for their little boy, sweet papers and embellishments, love the tuck spots and flips, so much goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Donna. Beautiful paper collection and wonderful flip pages and hidden pockets. It will be a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW you're talkin'!! I can't get enough of doing these, I'm so addicted. This is so stinkin' cute, you have done an awesome job. Once you get going, it's hard to stop decorating them, isn't it? I LOVE this so much!!! WELL DONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutti Buono! Over the top amazing and such a thoughtful and great gift too!

    ReplyDelete