Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Live Life With Zest

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 


Pinkfresh Studio, Leaves and Wreaths.








I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products.

Lemons and Blueberries stamp and die sets.
I used the Diamond Plaid Stencil to emboss my background.
Stitched Rectangles dies layered, to create my frame.






Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
White Gel Pen.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter.
WOS.




Inside.





Dimension.
Sparkle.
And a bit of soft texture.




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~
















4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Donna, I just love the colors on this beautiful card! The blue and gold lemon wreath is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lovely, great color combo you used on this, love how you added the white highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, and of course there's lots of yellow. It's your favorite color. I love that you colored the leaves blue instead of green, it really makes the image pop and glow. And then that touch of glitter, just perfect. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete