Friday, September 6, 2024

Thankful For You

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Poppystamps, Clean and Simple.  
Colorful Options, Be Bold.  
Paper Funday, Anything Goes, Optional Twist: Create Your Own Background.  

Inspiration Station, Photo Prompt.


I drew inspiration from the Fall colors and the rustic look of the old barn.





 I used the Poppystamps Products;
Ragged Daisy and Freida Leaf (inside) dies 
and Sentiment Banners stamp and die sets.

I created my wood grained background by scoring the paper every 1/2 inch.
Then I swiped Distress Oxide inks all over the panel.
Ink colors: Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Weathered Wood.




 Flowers colored with Zig Water Color Markers.
Tuxedo Black ink.
White Paint Splatters.
Foam Strips.



 Inside.




 Some dimension and I looooove the aged look!


Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~




6 comments:

  1. Your daisies look fantastic on the weathered wood background! This is a marvelous card, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that handcrafted woodgrain background and the daisies are so pretty in the Autumn colors. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Inspiration Station and Paper Funday Challenges. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background, and I love the splatters on the flowers. You have outdone yourself with the lovely colors and design what a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - your background is fabulous and worked out really well - such a perfect colour for those gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I so love the distressed wood grain background and your flowers just pop lovely off of it, pretty inside too!

    ReplyDelete