Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Double D, Fall Leaves

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Fall Leaves.




Here is what I created!



I finally broke down and bought the Tim Holtz
Artsy Leaves dies--I loooooooooove them!

Here I have done some ink smooshing on white card stock 
using so many Distress Oxide inks and a piece of Acetate.
Then I die cut the leaf portion from the pretty paper I created!  
The veins were die cut from Gold Mirror Paper.  
Love the look!






Honey Bee Sending You Sentiments stamp set.
Tutti Designs Stitched Banners dies.
Spellbinders Border dies.
Oak Leaf Punch.
Almost Navy ink.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold (splatters on leaves).
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, 
Salty Ocean and Spiced Marmalade.




Inside.





While I had everything out I decided to make as 
many cards as my leaves allowed.
I used 3 different Spellbinders Border dies, 
so each inside reflects that shape.




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


















7 comments:

  1. Those leaves are gorgeous, I was wondering how you got those beautiful colors! Isn't it great when you get a die that you really love?? A beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn blessings to you Donna! Your trio of fall cards is gorgeous! The coloring technique you used on the leaves is over the moon. I'm trying to behave and not buy anything new, but I'm sure loving those TH leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The warm colors really pop against the blue striped background. Love the colors in your smooshed leaves and the touch of gold veins is perfect. So many lovely cards...you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your colorful leaves and the overall design is fabulous! Well done my friend ... fabulous fall inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, totally fabulous! If I could have all the TH dies I'd be in 7th heaven. These leaves are awesome and I love the gold veins. Really striking on the blue stripes. You go, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those leaves are amazing, and they really pop against that striped background. And adding that little banner is genius, everything just works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, just look at those gorgeous leaves, and they really pop against that striped background. I LOVE the colors you used, and the addition of the banner is so clever. FABULOUS card!!!

    ReplyDelete