Thursday, September 26, 2024

Fall Blessings

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Share Handmade Kindness, Use Designer Papers.  

I watched this VIDEO by Patti Dolan on YouTube.
I think she does a Fun Fold Video every Friday.





Tim Holtz Artsy Leaves dies.
Honey Bee Sending You Sentiments stamp set.
S.E.I Dill Blossom Designer Papers. I have had this paper pack for FOREVER!




Gold Foil Paper.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Foam Squares.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.




Inside.
I used the negative die cuts as a stencil.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain.




It's a cool FUN Fold!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love fun folds! It's a nice diversion to the standard card base. This card is so pretty for fall Donna! There's those lovely fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I LOVE this. The colors, the fun fold, and that touch of gold. It's just beautiful, and so very clever!

    ReplyDelete