Friday, September 22, 2023

Thankful For You, Autumn Greetings

  Good Morning! 

I was soooo lucky to win this Hero Arts September 2023 Kit.

Just look at it!!


I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts Stay Crafty, I'll Be There For You.
Simon Says Monday, Favorite Color.

For this card mine are the beautiful Fall colors,
Red, Orange, Gold and pretty shades of Brown.





 And here is the very 1st thing I made with it!



Hero Arts September 2023 Classic Kit.
Spellbinders Classic Oval dies.
Using the fine detail Stencil and a small blending brush
I added Versa Mark ink and then sprinkled with Gold Embossing Powder.
The Gold details look AHmazing and give it that
lovely shimmer and shine!




 I added a few more mushrooms to the bottom
portion of the open insert using the stencils and die and then
fussy cutting out.  They filled the open space nicely.

Distress Oxide inks in; 
Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, 
Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.

Tuxedo Black ink.
White Lacquer Pen.
Gold Mirror Paper.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Foam Tape.



Inside.
Gina K Designs Whimsical Wildflowers stamp set.


Dimension!  




Thanks so much for strolling by!  


Enjoy~~












4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I had to grab my hand away from going over and ordering this set, it's just FABULOUS. Really different and so stunning, and you have used that stencil perfectly. I love this card so much, I can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is this ever gorgeous, I just love the colors you used, like the combo of leaves and mushrooms and how you added extra's! Like the contrast of the black center sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of this pretty stencil and cut kit! Love all the gold! Thanks for joining our Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the fall feel. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete