Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hello X 2

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:










I used the My Favorite Things Products;

Freshly Picked Bouquet stamp set.
Little Hello die.
Spread Your Wings stamp set.
Party Plaid Designer Paper.




Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Candy Dots.




Inside.



I made a second card as well.
Same ingredients but I used the
MFT Flowers In Bloom stamp set.














These cards are so flat....you wouldn't believe it lol





 Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~







2 comments:

  1. WOW, these are so stinkin' gorgeous. I love the colors and the white background really makes the focals pop. I need to start using vellum more, you seem to really know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration, GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty but I think I even like the second one more than the first, so pretty use of your vellum with them

    ReplyDelete