Monday, September 25, 2023

Hoola Hooping Scrapbook Page

   Good Morning!  

This Scrapbook Layout will be entered into the


Layer It Up!




38/60


   I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:

Some Days; Cardstock Stickers, Chipboard Stickers,
Puffy Alpha Stickers, Puffy Stickers and Enamel Dots.
Days Of Splendor; Chipboard Frames and Journaling Bits.
Flower Market Floral Ephemera.
The Best Day Chipboard Flair.
Happy Hearts Cardstock Stickers.
The Best Day Designer paper.
Rainbow Sentiments.


Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. 
The Paper Studio Vintage Floral Designer Paper.
Baker's Twine.
Foam Tape and Dots.









See how low that rock is?
When I sit on it I may or may not make a sound in doing so.
Penny says...'this is how Nana Donna sits,,,Ahhhhhh'...
I will not confirm nor deny LOL






A proud Hoola Hooper.






Such a sweetie!




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~




5 comments:

  1. Awe, this is such a cute page, but then why wouldn't it be with that adorable subject. And she has such beautiful hair. I love your colors, her shirt is perfect for that color challenge. Great layout, all the elements work perfectly together. This is a fun one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout and little Penny couldn't be sweeter! She cracks me up with the things she says. Just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, I use to love my hoola hoop when I was a kid. I love how you tucked everything around the photos like that, wonderful layout, love the colors!
    I don't think I could even get down on that rock to tell you the truth, I would just fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute layout. Getting down on that rock would be easier than getting up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures and how they have captured her grown up but fun side. Then the addition of the elements all around the pictures really make for a great scrapbook page. Such great memories as they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete