Saturday, September 30, 2023

Happy Birthday Gianormous Shaker Gift Tag

 Good Morning!

This Tag will be entered into the following Challenges:  











Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!  



 I made a Gianormous Shaker Gift Tag.
The funny thing is I couldn't get a good picture 
without three 6's showing up in a row lol.
You'll see.



I used the My Favorite Things Products;

Make A Wish stamp and die sets.
Stitched Tag die set.




Large Tag measures  5" x 8.5" and was hand cut.
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Waffle Flower Number die.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, on Acetate.
Inks in;
Marina Mist, Rose Red, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.





Ribbon.
Baker's Twine.
Sequins.
Glitter.
Foam Tape.



See???
When the smaller Tag hangs down, 
this is what happens!
OMGoodness!



And there is actually only five 6's lol
Even the Hubby noticed the problem, so you know it is obvious HA!


Thanks for coming by, hope you enjoyed the laugh!









4 comments:

  1. A shaker with a tag on a tag??? How much more "Donna" can this get??? Not any, I think. This is so stinkin' cute, and I love the shaker on the tag. Good thing there is one more six that we cannot see, or this would be diabolical....lol. So adorable, Penny will love it. I can't believe she will be 6!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag art and shaker design! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag on tag shaker, how clever. We all know there's another 6. Don't those first 6 years go by fast???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Donna, you have me laughing this morning, good reminder not to use more than one 6 at a time on my projects :) This is too cute though, love the sparkle your gems set off and the way the candles look like they are dancing across the bottom, like the way the happy birthday arches across the top of the little tag too, finished off by all the ribbons and twine!

    ReplyDelete