Thursday, September 28, 2023

Merry Little Cupcake

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Simon Says Monday, Christmas.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!  

I was able to snag the Brutus Monroe and Simon Says Stamp
Stamptember Collaboration 2023, Tricks and Treats.

They never disappoint!



 BM/SS Stamptember 2023
Tricks and Treats stamp set.
Dies were sold out but these images are
super easy to fussy cut out!
Precut Darice Tag. (found many packages in my stash)
Spellbinders Border Edge die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
MFT Cheerful Plaid Designer Paper.




 Vellum.
Ribbons.
Baker's Twine.
Beads.
Heart Button.
PFS Jewels.
White Gelly Roll Pen.
Sakura Glitter Pens.
WOS.
Foam Dots.




Inside.





Dimension!




Thanks for strolling by.....Fa La La La La.....

Enjoy~~


2 comments:

  1. Really, really cute. I love the plaid, the kraft, that border and the little tag. Using dimension is perfect. I can't wait to use this set, sure wish I would have snagged the dies too. But doesn't look too hard to fussy cut. Great coloring here, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is that ever fun, I love the great colors you used to color it up, the pop of dimension and how cool is all the goodies you used to top off the tag and your lovely gems on the side, terrific and fun card!

    ReplyDelete