Sunday, September 24, 2023

Hello Friend, Thankful For You

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts, I'll Be There For You.
Simon Says Monday, Favorite Color.
Still in the Mood of Fall Colors, Lots Of Reds!




Once again I used the Hero Arts Classic September 2023 Kit.
I stenciled the frame and then die cut it out, then cropped that piece in half
so I could create two cards.
Spellbinder Ovals die.
Cottage Cutz Mushroom dies.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade,
Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.






Red and White Polka Dot Designer Paper strips.
White Lacquer Pen.
White Geli Roll Pen.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Gold Mirror Paper.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels 12 pack.





Inside.  
Gina K Designs Whimsical Wildflowers stamp set.  
Tuxedo Black ink.  
Copic Markers.





Dimension.



2nd Card Reverse Side.
Same Ingredients.




Love the look of that Oval Gold Frame beneath.






Polka Dots all over!







Inside.





And that wee bit of dimension!





Twofer!




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~



 



5 comments:

  1. Wait, I have to comment on these beauty as I love the mushroom idea on these two fer cards. Your polka dots all over, gives me goosebumps! In a good and creative way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep myself from going over to Hero Arts to get that kit, it's so stinkin' CUTE. You have used it perfectly, and making 2 cards from the one die cut is GENIUS!!! Love your coloring, and using red and white polka dot patterned paper is perfect, really makes those sweet mushrooms pop. FABULOUS cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, well I loved the one before this but I think I actually love the look of these even more. You can really see everything so well, like how the sentiment finishes off the wreath and your touch of the single leaf inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Thank you so much for playing in the Stay Crafty With Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete