Saturday, September 2, 2023

Grateful Floral Friend

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the 

With a Twist Of Poppies.




Went through my stamps and dies sets looking for just the right Poppy one, and finally settled on this die set from Honey Bee, Wildflowers.  
It contains all 3 flowers, Poppy, Daisy and Bluebells.

I knew I wanted to create a lot of texture and dimension so I began 'building' my card.
Spellbinders 3 D Embossing Folder and a Swiss Dots one as well.
PTI Honeycomb Cover Plate, cropped.
Spellbinders Classic and Scalllop Ovals and Stitched Border dies.
PFS Thankful For Friends stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.




Distress Oxide inks in;
Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean.
PFS Designer Paper.
Foam Tape.
Foam Squares.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.




Inside.
PFS Floral Vase stamp set.





Layers upon layers, lots of lovely texture
and so much dimension!
A triple threat!


Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~




8 comments:

  1. So much texture and dimension on this lovely card! Those flower dies were on my wish list when they first came out and I never got them. I'm certainly wishing I had, after seeing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love all the different flowers. You have really gotten the dimension you were after here. That embossed background is perfect, and I love the lattice inside the oval. This is just GENIUS, my dear. Simply FABULOUS!!!! So happy you could play along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, thanks for coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful array of flowers and done so well with all of the texture on this card. You do layers like no one else. Loving that peek a boo window. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous floral design and I love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And create a beautiful card with lots of texture and dimension you did. This is sure to make anyone feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I just love how you used two different embossing folders, love the honeycomb in your window there with the different flowers framing the oval!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous my friend! LOVE all the layers giving this beauty awesome dimension! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete