Thursday, September 14, 2023

Hello There, Darling

Good Morning! 

Gearing up for Lee....may or may not hit us.  

Perfect crafting weather as long as the power stays on!
I'll keep you posted.

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

The Sisterhood Of Crafters, Die Cuts and Altenew Collaboration.
Simon Says Monday, Take Flight.
Simon Says Wednesday, Make It Cute.

The Card Concept, Country Style, #tcc199.

I was inspired by the wreath and the black and white gingham ribbon.



A Country Gardening Wreath!
This card measures 5" x 5".


I used the Altenew Products;
Garden Grow stamp and die sets.
Botanical Silhouettes stamp and die sets.
Darling Rose stamp set.




Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Score Lines.
MFT Black and White Striped Designer Paper.
Black and White Gingham Ribbon.
Foam Tape.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
WOS.




Inside.




And that wee bit of dimension I love so dearly!




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~





10 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how stinkin' CUTE is this!!! I KNEW you would get that set when I saw it, it's screams DAAAHNA!!!! You have colored it beautifully and I love the design. I am smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden wreath card is darling!!! We're anticipating Mr. Lee too, so batten down the hatches and get out the paper and ink! Stay safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your country garden wreath, I want a real one to hang on my garden shed, so many fun details!! Stay safe, hope he bypasses you!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wreath of garden elements! Wonderful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness isn't this just the sweetest, a wreath of all gardening stuff, oh my the list could be endless of the type of wreaths to make :) Every time I go back to look at it I see different things in the wreath, so pretty, of course you know I am loving the birds in there too :) Like how you did the scoring to frame it and the ribbon to top it off looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love all the layers and the amazing details...really beautiful. Thanks for commenting on my blog and good luck with the Altenew drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little country garden card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, Donna. Great use of the images to create a wreath. What a FUN card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever card Donna :) Love how you made your wreath with the garden boots, flowerpots and garden tools. Love this!! Karen K (DT)

    ReplyDelete