Friday, September 1, 2023

Celebrate Shaker

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 


Simon Says Monday, Sparkle And Shine.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes. 


I made an edge to edge Shaker.
Well to the edge of the center panel anyways.
The Gold Paper, Sequins and Glitter really make this sparkle and shine!




I used the Pinkfresh Studio Sweet Blooms Stamp and Stencil sets,
Scripted Greetings die and Floral Vase stamp set.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.
Tuxedo Black ink.




MFT Cross Stitched Rectangle die.
PTI Rectangle Dotted die.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Gold Foil Paper.
Vellum.
Foam Tape.
Sequins.
Glitter.
Cellophane Packaging.






Inside.





A little bit of dimension and a whole lot of shaking FUN!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. What a cool idea to do the shaker in that way. I like that it's edge to edge on the panel but not on the base, that's really pretty. Your colors are gorgeous, this is simply FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like the shaker panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaker card and awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool way to do the shaker, I like how it continues onto the background, I bet it is so nice and sparkly in person! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried this type of shaker card. You have inspired me and I know just the stamp set for this style. I love the that the whole card sparkle. By the way this is Barb!

    ReplyDelete