Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Double D, Everything Is Coming Up Green

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:

 

 Everything Is Coming Up Green.

I totally fell in love with that top right panel, a perfect rose!



Here is what I created:



 I used the Honey Bee Rose dies.
Cut from White card stock and then shaded in 
Peeled Paint ink using a light hand.
Garden Green ink splatters.





 Power Poppy Everything's Rosier stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.

Pretty Clean.
Pretty Simple.





 Inside.





 A few pretty layers.




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:




 Thanks for popping in, hope your day is rosy!

Enjoy~~













11 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! There is...so...much...dimension. Love that color. Peeled Paint is a favorite of mine. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you lightly shaded the background behind the rose and your splatters are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is so amazing and unforgettable. Ever since I first saw it in the team blog weeks ago. That rose and the splatters on one side, magnificent! Pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunningly beautiful Rose, a perfect take on the mood board, what a great die you enabler lol, I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is just gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL coloring on your rose and love the rose bud on the inside! Your cards just keep getting better & better ... awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, you're going to make me go look at those Honey Bee dies, as if I need more stuff, sheesh. This is so beautiful with the texture and layers. One might think it was a real pressed rose. Love how you went with the rose inspiration and did such a fabulous job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I have that die set and would NEVER have thought to use green for the color. This is stunning, and over-the-top creative. A little bit of sponging on the side and a little splatter really makes this card pop. Just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Donna! What beautiful detail on this layered rose and it's lovely in green. I want all of the honey bee stamps flowers. Just wish my pocketbook would allow it. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. That layered rose in green is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my your rose is lovely, I wouldn't have thought to do a green one but it is so pretty the way the shading is on it. Your background with the touch of color and splatters is just perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete