Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Easter Blessings and Spring Greetngs

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the 





I used The Greetery layered Lily dies.
Cut from White card stock and then ink blended with 
Distress Oxide inks.
Spellbinders Majestic Circle dies.
Paper Pierced Background die.



Gina K Designs Spring Greetings stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Vellum.
Foam Dots.




Inside.



While I had the supplies out I created a 2nd card.





This one uses a Gina K Designs
Poly Glaze Diamonds background using Green Foil.  
So pretty!




Gold Foil Paper.




Inside.



Happy Spring to you all!

Enjoy~~








8 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter creations, Donna, and beautifully inked and composed! hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that background die that you have been using lately. those circle die makes a great center to place that lovely Easter lily on the card. The second Easter card is fabulous on the gold foiled front. I need to purchase more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous, Donna! The lilies are beautiful but I especially love how you've layered them over a vellum doily. I so need to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💜🌸💜this!! I saw this on SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, Disneyworld, FL, I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or #parkhoppingmyhappyplace. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so beautiful. The colors on those lilies are spectacular, and they really pop against the backgrounds. I love that cover die with the color peeking through the flowers, and of course as always, the Poly Glaze backgrounds are stunning. GORGEOUS creations, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and beautiful!!! I love both backgrounds for those gorgeous lillies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my both are just gorgeous, I love your blending of the colors in the flowers, that pierced background is pretty cool, but like it with the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete