Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Sending Love And Hugs, Easter and the Sea

 Good Morning! 



This first card will be entered into the following Challenge:



All about layers!





This is a beautiful and unique technique.
You can see the details here in this VIDEO.  
Super cool, super fun, super easy!




 I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:
Daisy Wreath Stencil.
Sending Love and Hugs stamp set.
Oval Foliage Wreath stamp set (inside).
Jewels, 12 pack.

Lattice Cover Plate.
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.





Distress Oxide inks in;
Iced Spruce, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry and Spiced marmalade.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Fun Foam.
WOS.





You create the image twice and cut the top layer
using a cover plate or any die you choose.
Then you layer the cut portion over the whole image and Wha La.
It really looks AHmazing in real life, even if I do say so myself!






Inside.





 A little dimension!



This next card will be entered into the 

A Masculine card, whahoo!
(they are so hard for me to create!)




Miscellaneous dies:
Cross, Branch and Flourishes.
Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder.





Gina K  Designs Basket Blessings stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Gold Foil Paper.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Fun Foam.




Inside, leaf die.




Dimension!



And this last card will be entered into the 


I used this recycled cover to a water color paper pad.



Flipped it over and die cut double the amount of shells I needed.
Layered the die cuts together and then ink blended each one
using Distress Oxide inks.





Here is the finished product!


I used the MFT Snowdrift die to create my wave background in 
4 different colors of card stock.
Cheery Lynn Seashells and Fishnet dies.
Spellbinders Standard and lacy Circles dies.




Gina K Designs Gifts From The Sea stamp set.
Night Of Navy ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Chunky Glitter (for foam).
Adhesive Pearls.
Sequins.
Foam Dots.




Inside.





And that dimension I so love!




Thanks so much for coming by!

Check out that Video, you'll be happy you did!

Enjoy~~


























5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations, my friend. I just watched Ann's video last night and can't wait to try it. Very cool!!! Was thinking of using a stencil too so that both images will be the same. The cross card is beautiful and I love what you did with that recycled paper. Fabulous beach-y card, wonderful greeting. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are stunning and so creative, Donna! Everything you make is beautiful and I love the dimension too. The first technique, I need to try. I really like that idea. The cross card is so unique and I love the recycled shells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all so gorgeous and well designed. You do such great work with all those products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that first card is just gorgeous, before reading I thought you had stamped and then embossed it.
    Your cross card is wonderful too, I love the pattern behind the cross and the embossing goes so well with your flourishes around the cross!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've been a busy girl! These are fabulous!! I struggle with masculine cards too. Yours turned out perfect. I'm so loving these seaside cards, so brilliantly colored.

    ReplyDelete