Sunday, March 5, 2023

Have A Beautiful Day

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the 
Simon Says Monday Challenge, Things With Wings.





I had some scraps of card stock left over that I had ink blended.
Using some MFT butterfly dies from Spread Your Wings 
and some Sizzix butterfly dies I cut a bunch out.
Penny Black Antique Frame die.
White Embossing Powder.





Sentiment also from the MFT Spread Your Wings.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Foam Dots.




Inside.
Tuxedo Black ink.


Thanks so much for flitting by!

Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love these colorful butterflies Donna! They really pop against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such colorful butterflies and a great use of left over ink blended papers. A very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun background of rainbow butterflies, Donna! I especially admire your white embossed sentiment, without a single errant speck of white! LOL Fabulous creation!
    Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I love all the beautiful colors. Great design, well one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colorful butterflies. What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful butterflies in the gorgeous array of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty with your blending of the colors and topping off with the pretty gems, and rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete