Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Hello Sweet Friend

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:
 
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.  
Simon Says Monday, Things With Wings.



 I finally made one of those Lattice Split Front Cards.
Fun and Beautiful!
Ton of inspiration on YouTube and Pinterest!




 I used the Memory Box Floral Cluster die, layered.
Sizzix Border and Butterflies dies.
Gina K Designs Sweet Camellia stamp set, front sentiments.
Tuxedo Black ink.






PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Foam Dots.





Inside.
MFT Spread Your Wings and Essential Sentiments stamp sets.






Flat.






Lovely bit of dimension.




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~

6 comments:

  1. This is so clever, don't know if I've ever seen that technique before. Love the color combo, it's so unique and beautiful. This one's DA BOMB my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such drama with the pink and black, and those gorgeous butterflies bringing life to your "fenced/lattice" card front, Donna. It's beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, both inside and out. The pink and black is so striking. I had not seen that technique before and I am definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just beautiful, I too have been seeing them lately, such pretty paper to go with your flowers and butterfly, like how you finished it off on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up! Your fun card is inspiring me and I think I will try one. Your lovely butterfly design paper with the match butterflies is ingenious and masterly done. Love how you did the inside too. First rate!

    ReplyDelete