Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Live In The Sunshine!

 Good Afternoon!

This first card will be entered into the 


I used this same recycled cover to a water color paper pad.



Flipped it over and die cut double the amount of shells I needed.
Layered the die cuts together and then ink blended each one
using Distress Oxide inks.





Here are the 2 additional cards I made from it.



 Cheery Lynn Seashell dies.
Miscellaneous Sprigs and Sprays dies.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Sweet Mint and Gold 
for background and splatters.
Gina K Designs By The Sea 2 stamp set.





 Distress Oxide inks.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Sequins.
Glitter.
Foam Dots.




 Inside.




A nice blurry pile of color lol


And my next card.



 Cheery Lynn Seashell dies.
Miscellaneous Sprigs and Sprays dies.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White and Gold 
for background splatters.
Distress Oxide inks for background.




Gina K Designs By The Sea stamp set.
Night Of Navy ink.
Sequins.
Glitter.
Foam Dots.




Inside.




Colorful Dimension.


Thanks for beach combing!

Enjoy~~




6 comments:

  1. Oh, those colors though. They just make my mouth water. I love what you have done here, and I bet it was so much fun. I prefer to die cut my elements in white whenever possible and then color them. Gives them more dimension. Your designs are stunning, I am in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are so vibrant, the cover took the color beautifully! Pretty layering of all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, Donna! I wouldn't have thought of recycling that piece! Gorgeousness through and through ❤️❤️ I don't know how you do it, Donna! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Both are amazing especially with all those vibrant colors. I don't know how you do it, but you keep topping yourself. Now that little ditty "Under the Sea" keeps going through my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous recycling and the end result is beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors on these beautiful seaside cards! I always love how you show the dimension. Beautifully layered!!

    ReplyDelete