Monday, March 27, 2023

Monster Slider

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the 




 I was inspired by the Animated Movie, Hotel Transylvania.  
I have seen this several times with our little Miss Sweet P.
It's cute.
The Dad is Dracula and often changes into a bat, of course. 🦇
There are many other creatures as well, such as the crowd gathered to the right lol.





I used the Lawn Fawn Products;
Monster Mash stamp and die sets.
Slide On Over dies.





Created my spooky night background using Distress Oxide inks.
I also added some splatters of Heidi Swapp Color Shine 
in White and Silver Paint.





Copic Markers.
Tuxedo Black and Elegant Eggplant inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.






Googly Eyes.
Penny.
Fun Foam.
Foam Tape.
Foam Dots.





Inside.

Makes for quite the All Occasion card!



Thanks for flying by!

🦇

Enjoy~~







6 comments:

  1. Awe, this could NOT be any cuter. I love your bright colors against that darker background, it really makes the whole thing pop. And the splatter is the perfect final touch, I absolutely ADORE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what cute little monsters. The splatter background is so perfect and I love the inside sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute monster slider card and I like the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun interactive card with these fun creatures and great background you made. I have a feeling this is for Penny? if so I am sure she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute!! LOVE that movie!! and LOVE your card! adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete