Sunday, March 5, 2023

Beautiful Dragonfly

  Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the 
Simon Says Monday Challenge, Things With Wings.





I used a leaf stencil for my background, ink in Pool Party and
then I stamped the Hero Arts Script Bold Print all over in Dove Grey ink.
I inked up a piece of White Heavy Weight card stock in Distress Oxide inks;
Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean then I die cut the 
Stampin' Up! Detailed Dragonfly die and then  layered 2 more times using a cereal box, then I sandwiched a piece of Vellum between the wings.





Sentiments from Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.
Leaf dies.
Copic Markers.
White Embossing Powder.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.




Inside.




A nice bit of dimension!


Thanks so much for flying by!

Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. Goodness! I love that background that you started to complete this things with wings card. s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of dragonflies. Yours is so beautiful, love the colors you have used. And I agree with Barb, that background is da bomb!! Layering 2 items together with the script and then the stencil is GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are on a roll my friend. Love the color of the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dragonfly and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a very cool background, and I love the colors you used on the dragonfly and branch, pretty blending!

    ReplyDelete